The California Beach

The California Beach

Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Sold - and Bought

The end of an era.   And the start of a new one.

I've sold the van back to Bilbo's - the very company I bought it off some two and a bit years ago.  It's served us well and been great fun to modify, drive and camp in.  But now it's going home to get a proper refit by the master conversion experts.  I'll have to pop up there and have a look at it when it's done.

Although the van has been sold and I won't be writing any more entries about converting it from Kombi to part camper, we're still going to own a T5 - in fact we've just put a deposit down on a California - our dream campervan.   I'll be blogging of our weekends and holidays in the new van as much as we used to about our old trips in the old van - simply as something we can look back on to remember good times.

Out with the old and in with the new.   I'll post details here of the new California when we take possession of it in a couple of weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment