The California Beach

The California Beach

Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Pimp My Ride

Just had two new windows added to the rear barn doors of the van and those new windows, plus the two side windows limo-tinted. The job was done by Gareth of AutoGlaze and I'm really pleased with the job he's done. He was a very friendly and helpful chap and really did a great job.


Before:


During:


After:



The side windows were already privacy glass so adding full limo tint to them has really darkened them up. I also notice that I have gained a load of visibility out the back when reversing - I can still rely on my parking sensors for precise parking but at least I can swing the van around a bit more easily now. Gonna have to take a trip to the local scrap yard and find a rear view mirror now!

Rear windows added to the barn doors, complete with rear filament cost me £163 due to a misunderstanding in quotes - they let me have two windows done for the price of one, so it should have cost twice that amount! The limo tinting was £115 all in for four windows. Total cost today £278.

As if my black van didn't look enough like a pimp mobile before I added limo tints...

No comments:

Post a Comment