The California Beach

The California Beach

Search This Blog

Monday 29 March 2010

Insurance Update

I just called Direct Line, my insurers to tell them about the Reimo Roof that's going on.   I've had to fork out an extra £33 for the 6 months left on my insurance to cover the extra value the roof is adding to the van.  

They're not entirely sure how to deal with insuring this addition to the van and have decided to say that I'm in the process of upgrading my van to a full camper van - which isn't entirely accurate as I'm never going to go the full hog and stick in an oven, a fridge and running water.  Well, probably not!   So it looks like that will be the final mod for the insurance which isn't too bad.

Still going to look around for better quotes in 6 months time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment